Instead of using Scrum, maybe we should use MyScrum. It’s like Scrum, with the stuff added that you think will super charge your MyScrum.
This is my MyScrum:
- I want to measure velocity every week
- I want to demostrate the product with a cadence that makes sure users show up to the demo
- I don’t want to have story point estimates, I want to have story point budgets
- I want the product owner, not the team, to own the budget/estimate (but they team may veto)
- I don’t want commitments or forecasts from the team, I want measured historical progress
- I want to plan per story, not per sprint
- I want the developers who will develop a story to follow it (or pass the baton to other developers) from detailing to deployment.
What does your MyScrum look like?
Copyright © 2011 Johannes Brodwall. All Rights Reserved.