If you wonder why this blog has been so quiet lately, it not (just) that I’m getting lazier. Together with several of my colleagues at Steria Norway, I’ve started up a blog at http://sterkblanding.no. “Sterk blanding” is Norwegian for “potent mix”, and we hope that as representatives for several disciplines, we will be able to give a broad perspective on IT and management issues.
I’ve not yet decided what posts to publish here and what posts to publish on Sterk Blanding. My present idea is that I’ll publish most of my English articles here at Thinking inside a Bigger Box and Norwegian language articles at Sterk Blanding. But I can be persuaded to change my mind.
For my Norwegian readers, enjoy my articles on Sterk Blanding:
- Hvordan komme i gang med blogging: Some tips for people who’re considering to write on a blog
- Hemmligheten bak gode spesifikasjoner: How to change your tests from specifying behavior to specify intentions
- “Det var dyrt”-øyeblikket: The sobering moment in my project when both I and my customer realized that the transparency of Scrum meant that we could see how much the project was really costing.
- Hvordan endre en statisk klasse til en dynamisk singleton: A step by step guide to an important strategic level refactoring in legacy systems: Changing static calls to use a singleton that can be mocked.
- Med Ram Yoga: Smidig brukervennlighet: Some practical tips on how to use agile software development and user centric design to complement each other