Top five signs that you might not be working on an agile project:
- 5. Your iterations do not produce anything that could be put into production
- 4. You’re not testing your work
- 3. You tasks are called “code the UI for the foo”, “update the bar component” and “test the work done in the previous iteration”
- 2. Your iterations are called “specification”, “testing”, and “preproduction”
- 1. And the top sign that you might not be working on an agile project: You might not be working on an agile project if your iterations are three months long
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy Monkey, everybody.
Copyright © 2008 Johannes Brodwall. All Rights Reserved.