- Attributes. Keeps getting better ‘n better. Check out Extensible C#, Clemens Vasters new demos, and the underutilized ContextBoundObject
- ADO.NET. The ADO.NET model for modeling and transporting data hits right on the spot.
- Better FFI. P/Invoke wins against JNI, hands down (too bad it is probably overused, though)
- Not EJBs! Getting rid of the defunct EJB model saves a lot of headaches.
- Better UI. For the user, that is, not the developer!
Top 5 Reasons .NET is Better Than Java
This entry was posted in C#, English, Java, Technology. Bookmark the permalink.